I have no inspiration and for this I am sorry. It's truly Hump Day. I'm feeling very mid-week over here.
I haven't done much these past couples days except put things off. So tonight, we need laundry. And we really need to go back to the gym, but that probably won't happen.
I have been eating less carbs (which is sad, carbs are my life,) and it seems to be helping my weightloss ALOT. Like, I wasn't losing anything before and now I'm losing again. Guess that means a life of fewer carbs. Boo!
Need to go to the grocery store tonight for some meat. Good thing it's between work and home!
I have Warby Parker glasses at home for the home try-on to take pictures of so y'all can tell me which ones look the best. Or worst. Or your thoughts on glasses in general. I'll do that tonight.
I LUH-UVE that Twitter finally added an 'add a picture' button to the website. Now I don't have to use Instagram! (Not that that was really a hardship; I love Instagram. It's really just annoying to have to use my phone to post pics to the tTwit.)
Hmm...
I wanna get a kitty this weekend?
I also want to go to Ikea. And Trader Joe's.
I need to convince Nate that both of these are excellent ideas...
How is your Hump Day going?
1 comments:
my hump day is BOOOR-RINNGGG! I like the "getting-a-kitty" idea. Trader Joe's sounds do-able. I'm not feeling Ikea though. Not gonna lie.
Post a Comment